Berlin K77 Studio Day-Long Cocréa Workshop
Cocréa is a holistic movement practice that marries mindfulness with conversational, improvised partner dance. Functionalizing the metaphor of dance as life, Cocréa synthesizes social dance technique, communication skills, and body awareness, strengthening groups and empowering individuals to lead connected, purposeful lives.
Cocréa explores conscious dance by embodying a few specific concepts:
- Spinaesthesia – Jedi music appreciation. Creating your body as a physical expression of sound.
- Conversational dance – blurring the line between distinct lead and follow roles.
- Technique – dancing sustainably, setting yourself up for a lifetime of dancing.
- Consent, Safety, Healing – cocreating a container for healthy relating.
- Omni-Awareness – being present with everything that’s happening in your body, with your partner and the space around you, all of the time, no matter what.
This ALL LEVELS workshop specifically will explore:
– Foundational Partner Connection Technique
– Awareness refinement and Body Language Fluency
– Musicality, Subtle Listening, and Rhythmic Synchronization
~NO PARTNER NECESSARY~
Pre-register and receive 10EUR off!